The key to success in ANY real estate market is differentiation...doing common things in an uncommon way. In fact, differentiation from the competition has become the cornerstone of outstanding real estate service. And that's where Antoinette Scognamiglio comes in...
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, Antoinette has been a trusted advisor to hundreds of families wishing to sell their home. The experience, sophisticated marketing tools and strong communication you'll receive will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
- The "Tech" Advantage - Antoinette employs an extensive social media campaign that strategically targets the areas where buyers are coming from, using Coldwell Banker Realty's powerful algorithm program. She takes full advantage of a broad spectrum of sophisticated technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
- TV & Online Promotion - You'll have the advantage of a professionally produced spot featured on Coldwell Banker's TV show, At Home in the Tri-State Area, on The CW Sundays at 10 am and posted on Coldwell Banker's regional YouTube™ channel.
- Professional Photography - Stunning photos of your home are essential and will be used to produce eye catching print advertising and enticing property brochures.
- Internet Advertising - Home buyers begin their search on the internet so top placement on search engines is essential. Your home will be featured on Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Google, Bing, and hundreds other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring the largest number of potential buyers to consider your home. More exposure = more buyers = more money for your home!
- Email & Telephone Campaigns - It's important to "work the network," that is Antoinette's extensive list of tri-state area contacts.
- Strategic Pricing Advice - This local expert has the knowledge to price your home accurately to entice buyers and agents alike, without overpricing or leaving your money on the table.
- Property Presentation Tips - Staging is a process that allows the home to show at its best. Staged homes spend less time on the market than homes that have not been prepared. The National Association of Realtors® has stated that the average staged home sells for 6.32 percent more than non-staged home. Let this savvy professional see your home through a buyer's eyes and advise you to make the wisest adjustments!
- Personal Touch - The fine details of selling your home will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and transaction process of your property go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here